The International Sign Association’s 2018 Board of Directors reflects the breadth of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry, including representatives from local and national sign companies, international suppliers/distributors and end user groups.
The ISA Board of Directors is responsible for setting direction for the sign, graphics and visual communications industry’s leading association and providing insight into issues affecting members.
“ISA and, by extension, the sign, graphics and visual communications industry relies on these busy professionals to give their time and expertise throughout the year,” said Lori Anderson, ISA president and CEO. “We would not be this thriving association and industry without those who have given of their time in the past. I have no doubt that this board, with its vast experience and accomplishments, will set ISA on a course for success in 2018 and beyond.”
Mark Granberry (pictured) of Graphic Solutions Group, Inc., Dallas TX, will serve as Chair of the 2018 ISA Board of Directors.
The 2018 ISA Board of Directors includes:
• Mark Granberry, Chairman, Graphic Solutions Group, Inc., Dallas TX
• Michael Quigley,Vice Chairman, Sign-Age of Tampa Bay, Inc., Clearwater FL
• Ken VanHorn,Secretary/Treasurer, Mimaki USA, Inc., Suwanee GA
• Jeffrey S. Young, Past Chairman, YESCO, Salt Lake City UT
2018 ISA Board of Directors
• Craig Campbell, ORAFOL Americas, Black Creek GA
• Michael Hage,All Signs, Inc., Gulfport MS
• Ken Hanulec,EFI, Meredith NH
• Deborah Hutcheson, Agfa Corporation, Elmwood Park NJ
• Richard Poyant, Poyant Signs, Inc., New Bedford MA
• Carlos Salinas, envisage Signs, Anaheim CA
• Judy Walton, Simon, Morristown NJ
• Mandy Wisner, Southern Signs, Inc., Natchez MS
• John Yarger, North American Signs, Inc., South Bend IN
• Adam Yorston, Yorston & Associates, Hellertown PA
• Ben Ziglin, Ziglin Signs, Washington MO
One of ISA’s most prominent events each year is the ISA International Sign Expo. The 2018 edition will be held March 22-24, with a pre-conference education day on March 21, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Learn more at www.signexpo.org.