Designed for wrap novices as well as established vehicle wrap business owners and technicians, Roland’s Born-to-Wrap workshops are perfect for those looking to take their skills and operations to the next level. They combine classroom education with hands-on instruction in a simulated shop environment to deliver a comprehensive learning experience.
Additionally they show students how to get the most out of Roland’s state-of-the-art wide-format inkjet printers to produce customer-pleasing results.
This year, Roland DGA will be offering two types of Born-to-Wrap workshops—a two-day “Basics and Beyond” class, which provides an excellent general overview for beginning to intermediate level wrappers, as well as a one-day “Business and Design” class, which focuses specifically on operational and marketing aspects of running a successful vehicle wrap business.
The workshops will be conducted at Roland DGA’s corporate headquarters in Irvine, California, the Roland East Coast Imagination center near Boston, the campus of NASCAR’s Richard Childress Racing team in Welcome, North Carolina, and the Digital EFX Wraps facility in Louisville.
“Roland’s interactive classes provide attendees with a wealth of information and allow them to gain real-world skills they can begin applying immediately,” said Matt Richart, co-owner of Digital EFX Wraps and the instructor of Roland’s Born-to-Wrap workshops. “Over the course of a day or two, we teach them crucial skills and lessons that we’ve learned through many years of experience.” Richart added. “Whether they want to learn the ins and outs of a wrap installation, or how to attract customers and ensure a shop’s success, we’ve got a workshop to help them achieve their goals.”
The complete 2017 Roland Academy Born-to-Wrap workshop schedule is listed below:
• March 21-22: Wrap Basics and Beyond, Roland DGA headquarters (Irvine, CA)
• March 23: Wrap Business and Design, Roland DGA headquarters (Irvine, CA)
• May 16-17: Wrap Basics and Beyond, Richard Childress Racing HQ (Welcome, NC)
• June 13-14: Wrap Basics and Beyond, Digital EFX Wraps (Louisville, KY)
• June 15: Wrap Business and Design, Digital EFX Wraps (Louisville, KY)
• Sept. 5-6: Wrap Basics and Beyond, Roland Imagination Center (Wilmington, MA)
• Nov. 7-8: Wrap Basics and Beyond, Digital EFX Wraps (Louisville, KY)
For more information on the Roland Academy Born-to-Wrap workshops, or to register online, visit www.rolanddga.com/rolandacademy.