Tuesday, 14 December 2010 09:57
Digital Signage Expo® (DSE), the world’s largest International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and digital out-of-home networks (DOOH), will present a total of 16 topics in its FREE On-Floor Workshop Program on February 22-25, 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
The FREE On-Floor Workshop Program offers a rich variety of walk-up theater presentations during DSE 2011 exhibit hours on Wednesday, February 23 and Thursday, February 24. Topics to be covered include:
- Urgent Messaging
- Content, Context & Measurement
- Digital Place-Based Viewing Measurement in Retail Locations
- Introduction to Web-Based Ad Exchanges
- Work Flow Methodology for Digital Signage
- Menu Board Management
- Digital Signage Content That Won’t Break the Bank
- Cost Ramifications of Player Placement Alternatives in DS Networks
- Adapting Digital Signage for Analog Cable Television Distribution
- Ten Power Problems
- Embedded Control Systems Using Standard Web Technologies
- Now the MESSAGE is the Message – Content in the New DS Era
- Indoor Positioning Systems: New Frontiers in Wayfinding
- Boosting Sales with Digital Signage
- Building Revenue and Customer Loyalty with Rich Hyper-Local Content
- Checking the Boxes for Large Display Selection in DS Projects
Sessions will be led by senior-level industry professionals, giving attendees the opportunity to draw on a wealth of information and expertise in each area.
Richard Lebovitz, Educational and Editorial Director for Exponation, LLC, which produces DSE said, “The On-Floor Workshop Program provides a wealth of information for attendees who are unable to attend the main conference program. As a free educational offering, these represent a great added value for DSE attendees.” He added, “The variety of topics ensures that there will be something of interest for everyone.”
The full topic listings, workshop descriptions and speaker information can be found at http://www.digitalsignageexpo.net/DigitalSignageExpo/Workshops.aspx.
To reserve exhibit space on sale now or to attend, contact Chris Gibbs, (770) 649-0300 Ext 17. Or, for more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net. You can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2011 updates, use #dse2011.