Monday, 23 January 2012 11:09
Newly released EngraveLab V9 provides design, text, and layout features that enhance the latest production capabilities in the laser as well as the rotary engraving markets. The software is a perfect companion product to most commercially available engravers that provide services to the awards, ADA signage, custom badges/nameplates, and fast-growing laser engraving personalization markets.
Known for its precision and high speed file processing times, EngraveLab provides unmatched quality and production workflow solutions. EngraveLab is available in a variety of different package configurations depending on the solution required.
“For the past fifteen years, we have worked very closely with engraver manufacturers and end users to maximize the utility of the software in a variety of different workflow scenarios,” says EngraveLab Product Manager Tim Benner. “EngraveLab V9 is our most diverse release to date, and we feel that the new product will further increase our lead as the most widely used engraving software for both rotary and laser engravers worldwide.”
EngraveLab Version 9 includes the following new key features:
* Seamless interface with Corel, Illustrator and PhotoShop. No need to export/import files;
* Save tool/toolpath information with every job;
* Unmatched auto tracing and centerline vectorization;
* Convert TrueType and Adobe PFB to single line fonts;
* Simplified editing of single line fonts;
* Complete text control (character/line/group); and
* Enhanced ADA signage support.
For additional information, call 800/545-9581 or visit www.cadlink.com.