- 01 Erecting the tallest sign on the Strip
- 02 Sign makers fulfill a big dental appointment.
- 03 How to beat offshore competition in the retail fixture market.
- 04 Still going strong in neon since the 1930s.
- 06 Advice on cutting sign panels
- 07 How one shop uses its laser engraver
- 08 Digital Edition
Designed as a signage component or substrate, the ColorHues™ cell cast acrylics line is a single-ply decorative sheet material marked by brilliant color, offered in an array of nineteen popular translucent and opaque tones. This line provides the smooth look of glass with the benefits of a lightweight, scratch-resistant material with high-impact strength. Additionally it is both outdoor weatherable and UV-stable. ColorHues™ is Braille-engravable and easy to fabricate with lasers, rotary engravers, and routers. The material is produced in 24-by-49-inch sheets in 1/8-inch gauge. It provides a durable, yet visually striking substrate or accent element for interior, exterior and ADA signage*, as well as P-O-P displays and exhibit panels.
ColorHues™ is available for purchase at ClearPath’s new online store.
For more information on ColorHues™ or any other ClearPath product, visit www.clear-path.com. There experience ClearPath’s online live chat feature and speak one-on-one with a knowledgeable representative.
(* Matte finish recommended for ADA and tactile signage applications.)