conVerd LLC will exhibit at EcoPrint 2012 September 26-27 in Berlin. The event is focused on 100 percent sustainable printing. conVerd is the leader in sustainable forestry practices with the use of 10 percent post-consumer waste as well as FSC and Rainforest Alliance certified papers, applying the highest standards and integrity towards sustainability in the market.
“Exhibiting at EcoPrint will give us the opportunity to help engage our community towards more sustainable graphic solutions,” said Sean McLaughlin, company president. “conVerd substrates offer significant environmental benefits over traditional products so we are proud to be part of this milestone in the printing world.”
In addition to exhibiting, all display literature racks at EcoPrint media rooms will be printed on conVerd board, a 100 percent green alternative to boards made of foam and styrene.
Visit conVerd in booth #3-223 and check out it’s cutting-edge, printable eco-media:
- conVerd Board - rigid board material that is 100 percent recyclable, crush-resistant, and moisture-resistant.
- EnviroScape Mural® Plus! - PVC-free wallscaping product that is easy to install and 100 percent removable with use of a potato-based starch adhesive system in the back.
- EnviroScape EasyUP! - the first PVC-free, durable, and paper-based alternative to pressure-sensitive, adhesive-backed PVC banner and wall covering materials.
- Blox-Lite® - green hanging and window signage alternative to PVC vinyl banner that is 100 percent opaque and printable on both sides. This moisture-resistant material is suitable for sewing, grommeting, double-face tape, Velcro, and suction cups.
- Blox-Lite® Chrome - metalized variation of our banner product with a stunning aluminum visual appeal.
- GreenLight® Plus! - backlit poster paper with uniform light diffusing properties.