The MUST SEE 'EMS competition serves as an industry-wide roadmap to the most compelling new print production technologies presented at North America's largest printing trade show, Print 2013. This year's competition yielded more entries than ever before. EFI's eight honors surpassed the company's total in 2012, when it took home five MUST SEE 'EMS, as well as its total in 2011, when the company earned two MUST SEE 'EMS and nine of the competition's now-discontinued "Worth-A-Look" runner up honors.
EFI's awards in 2013 underscore the company's aim for its technologies—better, more efficient production for graphic arts professionals. For example, EFI customer Phil Quinn, president of Wichita, Kansas-based Docutronics, gains significant benefits from one of this year's winning products, EFI Fiery® Color Profiler Suite.
Quinn credits Color Profiler Suite with improving color matches and eliminating color density variation on different papers. "Color
Profiler Suite allows us to maintain a consistent color workflow with smoother gradients and more accurate color rendering," said Quinn. "The simple and intuitive interface on a system designed to work with the Fiery workflow has made it our solution of choice."
Must-see inkjet printing and workflow technologies EFI's MUST SEE 'EMS-winning products in 2013, with categories shown in
- EFI IQuote cloud-based estimating (Sales and Order Entry)
- EFI Fiery Color Profiler Suite, version 4.5 (Color Management and Quality Control)
- The EFI VUTEk(R)GS-TF System (Pressroom: Wide-Format)
- The EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro inkjet press (Pressroom: Wide-Format)
- The EFI Complete Integrated Workflow for Inkjet (Management Systems)
- EFI Radius Business Intelligence, version 5 (Management Systems)
- EFI GlossControl (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations)
- EFI SmartSign Analytics (The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations).
"Considering the increasing competitiveness occurring in this awards program, we are thrilled that, for the third consecutive year, EFI
leads the field in MUST SEE 'EMS wins," said Guy Gecht, president and CEO of EFI. "EFI's strong passion for making our customers more competitive fuels our drive for constant innovation."
EFI is exhibiting in booth 2602 at Print 2013, which takes place September 8-12 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For more information
about EFI products, visit www.efi.com or contact 800-875-7117.