Mimaki USA, Inc. introduces two new printers targeted at the textile apparel and soft signage markets.
Mimaki introduces its new flagship sublimation inkjet printer model TS500-1800 and sublimation ink Sb300. The TS500-1800 provides the fastest print speed for transfer paper by newly developed print heads. The TS500-1800 and Sb300 were released this month.
The main features of the printer include:
- Print speed of 1612 sq ft/h on sublimation paper while in high-speed mode.
- Reduction of running cost with Mimaki Degassing Module: MDM-20
- Capable of using Media Rolls up to 162 lbs
- Mist removal filter
- Unattended operation using the Auto Media Feeder (AMF)
Mimaki's new RasterLink 6 maximizes the performance of the TS500-1800 with a user friendly RIP, color replacement functions, and printing color simulation.
Mimaki's direct -to-textile printer model Tx500-1800DS offers improved print speed on polyester fabrics and reduced running cost. It will be released in Dec. 2012.
Mimaki implements its own high-end technologies on the Tx500-1800DS, and the printer includes the following features:
- Print speed of 1,612 sq ft/h on pre-treated polyester fabrics
- Newly developed ink Sb300 produces brilliant color and dries fast
- Mimaki Degassing Module: MDM-20
- AMF ensures stable Media feed/take-up
- Built-in heater accelerates the drying time of printed media
- Supports roll media up to 132 lbs
- Mist absorption filter
- User-friendly RIP "Raster Link6" comes standard
Mimaki's new RasterLink 6 maximizes the performance of TX500-1800 by sending notifications about the operating status through email such as estimated printing time and amount of used ink; by including Web update and color replacement functions; and by providing functions that support variable data.