OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the upcoming Labelexpo Americas 2012 tradeshow and conference taking place September 11-13 in Chicago, IL. OKI Data will introduce the revolutionary OKI pro511DW digital web press – part of the expanding proColor™ Series of commercial grade digital color printers designed specifically for the graphic arts and production markets – and demonstrate other products from the innovative proColor line.
The OKI proColor™ Series is an original and comprehensive line of high-definition color printers that offers state-of-the-art digital printing solutions to the marketplace. These printers deliver professional, production-quality color output and color accuracy powered by embedded EFI Fiery® and PANTONE® support on select models. Different products and configurations offer specialized media flexibility including envelopes, continuous feed, and variable data. All are revolutionizing digital printing at their respective price-points.
The following OKI proColor products will be demonstrated within booth 1350:
- OKI pro511DW Digital Web Press – With dazzling color, digital precision, and the capacity to produce thousands of production-quality, full-color labels per day, the new OKI pro511DW digital web press offers enhanced features and functionality including a Proactive server, Harlequin RIP, and Hybrid front-end software, plus a heavy duty rewinder with a pre-assembled slitter. It delivers fast, customized continuous web printing with exceptional color quality, plus easy operation in both continuous and cut sheet modes, and produces HD color printing for breathtaking output – even on ordinary paper. The pro511DW also supports variable data printing for optimum productivity.
- The Kompac EZ Koat is a valuable post-production supplement to the OKI pro511DW, providing UV coating for rub-, fade-, water- and scratch-resistant materials. The Kompac EZ Koat is a small footprint, UV & Aqueous coater capable of coating sheets 14.5" in width and virtually any length. Its ease of operation, variable print speeds and coating intensity, and digital control panel make it a desirable addition to the OKI pro511DW digital web press.
- OKI pro900DP Digital Envelope Press – The OKI pro900DP digital envelope press produces brilliant, consistent production color and customized output – including envelopes. Its HD color printing capabilities make for a breathtaking output – even on ordinary paper. The pro900DP features embedded an EFI® Fiery® System 8e Controller with SmartRIP® technology for fast, automated color workflow and job management, plus color consistency and accuracy.
- OKI pro930 Digital Color Printer – The OKI pro930 digital color printer delivers exceptional color output and accurate color matching every time with PANTONE® calibration, embedded EFI Fiery controller and SmartRIP® technology for fast, automated color workflow. This new alternative for high-quality, short run color printing has variable data capabilities and provides HD color printing for breathtaking output.
- OKI pro920WT Digital Color Printer – The OKI pro920WT digital color printer is a tabloid printer with high-quality color – including white – for graphics, signage and textile transfers, and HD color printing with white toner for increased color depth, richer hues and solid white coverage. It has CMY/White and offers cost-efficient short-run production printing capabilities.
"OKI Data is excited to participate in this year's Labelexpo and introduce the pro511DW digital web press to this audience," said Rich Egert, General Manager of the Strategic Technology Provider Business Group for OKI Data Americas. "The pro511DW is a noteworthy addition to the OKI proColor Series of digital color printers. It is changing the face of commercial grade digital color printing at its price-point with its enhanced features, functionality and capabilities."
Labelexpo Americas is the world's largest event for the label, product decoration, web printing and converting industry. With more products, more launches and more live demonstrations than any other event in its industry, Labelexpo features live demonstrations of the latest working machinery and materials, educational sessions about global label trends and technologies, and a forum for the world's leading major suppliers and network with industry experts.