Because of the earlier entry deadline for the 2012 Apex awards, the eligibility period covers installations taking place between September 1, 2010, and September 1, 2011.
Also New For 2012:
- “Interactive Self-Service” category addresses innovation in self-service installations.
- “New Concept” category encourages applications in design or prototype stages.
- Entry form now includes name of integrator or other installation partners.
- Required information simplified to streamline entry process and judging.
- Entry fee for 2012 is $125/entry.
- 3rd Annual Apex Awards Dinner moves to Caesars Palace, Wednesday, March 7th from 7:00-9:00pm.
Richard Lebovitz, Editorial Director of Exponation, LLC, who oversees the Awards process said, “Based on advice from our independent awards judges, these improvements are designed to simplify the nominations process while continuing to encourage innovation in digital signage installations. We also want to be able to recognize the contributions of installation partners to be sure that all involved in the installation receive the recognition they are due.”
Mark your calendars now: Digital Signage Expo® 2012, co-located with the Interactive Technology Expo, and Digital Content Show, is scheduled for March 6-9, 2012, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space on sale now or to attend, contact Chris Gibbs, (770) 649-0300 Ext 17. Or, for more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net. You can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2012 updates, use #dse2012.