Join American Illumination at the Four Seasons Hotel in Philadelphia on Tuesday, May 17 and Wednesday, May 18 from 10 - 8 p.m. and get a firsthand look at their newest designs for interior and exterior illumination. This showing is the first time many of the exclusive LED products will be demonstrated: unique light engines, retrofit bulbs, and RGB systems. Attendees will receive exclusive knowledge for outselling the competition and will receive a free product sample.
Lighting designers, architects, engineers and industry media will partake in the following activities at American Illumination’s hospitality suite:
- Hands-on LED engine product demonstrations.
- Priority access to never-before-seen new LED bulbs, Arrays, wall washers, and directional lights
- Unveiling of the Light Boltz light engine – utilizes CREE LED technology, self ballasted, interchangeable optics, track-ready, and exceeds 50W PAR20 in light output for a fraction of the power consumption
- Make an appointment to discuss any custom LED project you want to bring to reality by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obtain a free LP3 sample kit
- Be the first see the latest innovations demonstrated:
o New generation Light Stripz and Light Blockz
o New retrofit LED MR16 using CREE LEDs
o LED engines with the latest LED technology
o RGB Wall Washers
o RGB and RGB+A systems
American Illumination will also consult on a private basis for custom light engine design, unique luminaires, and specialty applications. For additional information, contact American Illumination at (310) 202-6500 or visit www.American-Illumination.com.
Advance registration is preferred by RSVPing to email@example.com or submitting through the American Illumination website Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/fzfUFH. All attendees will be entered in a drawing to win a free iPAD 2. The Four Seasons Hotel is located about ten walking minutes from the Pennsylvania Convention Center at 1 Logan Square in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For directions click here http://bit.ly/efuzKo.