The 2014 ISA International Sign Expo is April 23-26 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
“We have put the plans in place to build upon the extremely successful 2013 ISA International Sign Expo,” said Lori Anderson, ISA president and CEO. “It’s only four days, but those who take advantage of all that ISA Sign Expo has to offer will find inspiration and valuable connections that will carry their businesses throughout the year.”
The 2014 ISA Sign Expo is on pace to exceed 17,000 attendees, with 500 exhibitors and 185,000 square feet of expo floor space. While 2014 ISA International Sign Expo is still six months away, some significant enhancements are already shaping up:
* Almo’s E4 AV Tour will co-locate with ISA International Sign Expo for a daylong intensive program aimed at education and networking in the audio-visual and dynamic digital signage industry;
* A partnership with Graphics Art Show Company (GASC) will provide the first-ever Commercial Print Theater on the ISA Sign Expo show floor, designed to showcase opportunities in commercial print;
* Serigrafia SIGN FutureTEXTIL will bring attendees from Latin America; and
* A new educational track, aimed at project managers, is being developed.
Popular Returning Opportunities:
* The Dynamic Digital Signage Park will again showcase the latest products in this rapidly growing area of signage;
* Two of the most popular educational tracks—dynamic digital signage and design—return;
* The number of key influencers—specifiers and graphic designers—will double with educational offerings and networking opportunities aimed at this key group; and
* The National and Custom Sign Networking Reception, International Reception and Last Hour happy hours on the Expo floor will provide top-notch networking opportunities.
To learn more about registration and the events scheduled, visit www.signexpo.org.