For the last seven years, the museum’s major fundraising event of the year has been a Silent Auction, held at its booth at the International Sign Association’s Sign Expo. Consequently the bidding was limited to attendees at the show, who had a mere two-and-a-half days in which to bid.
By going online with the auction, the entire sign and imaging industry can now participate. Here’s a chance for sign and imaging companies to buy products and services, equipment and materials, they use everyday—items such as:
* Business, estimating and design software;
* Printers and cutters/plotters;
* Adhesives and tapes;
* Vinyl and printing media;
* Banners and banner components;
* Digital printing services;
* Neon equipment, materials, and components;
* LED and lighting products/systems;
* Paints, coatings and laminates;
* Sign components and systems;
* Awnings and flexible face materials;
* Engineering services; and
* Plastic and other sheet materials
There’s something for everyone, whether you’re a sign company, a product manufacturer, a wholesaler, or a distributor.
All items at discount prices! Plus, you’ll have the good feeling of supporting your industry’s museum. The bidding will start at midnight EST on April 1, 2011 and end Saturday, April 30 at 6:00pm EST. So be sure to check out www.signshop.com throughout this month to get more details. And to learn more about this year’s American Sign Museum auction, visit www.biddingforgood.com/americansignmuseum.