The Digital Signage Federation® (DSF), the only independent not-for-profit trade organization serving the digital signage industry invites DSF members and non-members alike, to attend its Wednesday, July 29 “Hangout” panel discussion at 2pm EST, on the topic of how to be most effective at the “Intersection of Digital Signage with NFC, BLE & Beacons.”
Hangouts are 45-minute panel discussions using Google’s Hangout platform with a moderator and a panel of three or four industry professionals. The July 29 2pm EST event will explore the use of wireless sensor networks, the ways in which they can be leveraged using localized communication through mobile devices, enable personalized digital signage messaging, and better analytics for decision-making in real time.
The panel comprised of Digital Signage professionals who are members of the DSF, will include:
- Theodore Rosenbaum, CEO Catalyst Group/Revel Digital
- Kevin Hunter, COO, Gimbal
- Paul Christilaw, Product Manager, Omnivex
- Chris Robinson, Strategy, Digital Signage, Interactive, Microgigantic
In addition to discussing implementation and technology strategies, the panel will address:
- Successful ways companies have implemented these technologies to improve sales lift.
- Strategies to overcome user concern about privacy and loss of control.
- Issues related to user adoption rates.
- Setting reasonable expectations for managing integrated technologies including content management.
- How to engage the passive user and when to offer an opt-in or opt-out solution.
- How lack of mobile standards may impede technology adoption.
More information on this event can be found on the DSF Web site.
Both DSF members and non-members may join this or any of the DSF’s scheduled Hangout conversations for free – but registration is required and can be accessed from the DSF website link or by going directly to https://plus.google.com/events/cs10bgcc0a8q95og4se2na6udj8
Mark Your Calendar Now:
Digital Signage Federation 2015 Educational Hangout Schedule
- August 26 – What does 4K mean for Digital Signage
- September 9 – HTML5 Content Creation Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- October 14 – Tried and True Practices in Digital Menu Board Signage
- November 10 – Implementing Scheduling Room Signage