“Uvijet KA offers a high functionality ink with excellent adhesion across a wide range of rigid plastic substrates. Uvijet KA is ideal for customers for whom adhesion is a priority,” said John Kaiser, product marketing manager, Inkjet Inks, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Graphic Systems Division.
A pioneer of UV inkjet inks and leading provider of award-winning Uvijet inks for wide format printing, Fujifilm has proactively responded to industry feedback suggesting a need for an ink with high adhesion across a broader spectrum of rigid plastic substrates. The adhesion range of Uvijet KA is much wider than other inks currently available, and allows operators to manage multiple substrates within a single ink.
“Fujifilm is dedicated to being the inkjet leader. Our rigorous and thorough testing exhibited excellent adhesion to acrylic, aluminum composite materials, fluted polypropylene (Correx), foam core, PETG, and styrene,” continued Kaiser. “Uvijet KA is the third generation ink developed for the Acuity Series, and enters the market at the same price point as Uvijet KO and Uvijet KI.”
Uvijet KA ink is now available for the following Acuity Series models:
- Acuity Advance (HD2545)
- Acuity Advance X2 (HD2545)
- Acuity Advance (HD2565)
- Acuity Advance X2 (HD2565)
- Acuity Advance HS (HD3545)
- Acuity Advance HS X2 (HD3545)
- Acuity Select (HD4000 Series)
- Acuity Select X2 (HD4220 Series)
- Acuity Select HS (HD5000 Series)
- Acuity Select HS X2 (HD5220 Series)
Uvijet KA ink (CMYK) is available in the standard Acuity two liter pouches:
- Uvijet KA Cyan (KA-215/2L)
- Uvijet KA Magenta (KA-867/2L)
- Uvijet KA Yellow (KA-052/2L)
- Uvijet KA Black (KA-004/2L)
Uvijet KA White ink is available in the standard Acuity one liter pouch:
- Uvijet KA White (KA-021/1L)
- Uvijet KO and Uvijet KI inks remain available for the Acuity Series of printers.
To find out how Fujifilm Graphic Systems can help your business meet future challenges, improve quality and reduce costs, please visit: www.fujifilmgraphics.com.