A "snapshot" of the status of the sector will be provided along with the outlook, directions, and inherent tensions in North America's digital signage industry. This will be useful to end users and network operators of digital signage, as well as current and prospective suppliers.
This information-rich webinar briefing will also include new ways of assessing network health and ways in which the health and success of digital signage initiatives and supply capability are being influenced. Supply and end user digital signage management
will benefit greatly from this session by independent industry veteran Lyle Bunn. Useful documents will be provided to registrants.
You will learn:
- The status of digital signage supply and use
- Areas of greatest investment
- Industry elements that are defining future need
- How the supply of digital signage is evolving
- Ways of defining project viability and sustainable success
- Key elements of sector Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, Threat
- Structure for digital signage opportunity and project assessment
- Developments in the supply landscape
- How the use of digital signage is changing
- How AV and technology integrators can easily "up their game" for greater success.
Registrants are invited to submit questions in advance to Lyle@LyleBunn.com and will be provided with a URL of the recorded session.
Presenter: Lyle Bunn (Ph.D. Hon.) is an acknowledged expert on digital signage. Serving as an independent analyst, advisor and educator in North America's Digital Place-based Signage and Enterprise Media sectors, he has assisted hundreds of end user and supply organizations to benefit from place-based signage and helped to train thousands of professionals. Lyle was recently named among the Distinguished Faculty of Digital Signage Expo based on high education delegate scoring, and in 2013 he was named one of the 11 Most Influential People in Digital Signage by Digital Signage Today.com, and as an "Innovator and Influencer" by Sign & Digital Graphics magazine. He has published over 280 articles and whitepapers. Lyle is the Producer/Moderator of this Network Operators' webinar series. He serves on the judging panels of several industry award programs and on industry event advisory boards.