Peerless-AV, the leader in innovative audio and video solutions and accessories, is at InfoComm Booth# C7918, June 18-20, in Las Vegas with a number of new products.
4K Kiosk Enclosure KOP555
is pleased to introduce the world's first outdoor 4K kiosk enclosure (KOP555). The new kiosk enclosure, along with the latest innovations in Peerless-‐AV's line of digital signage solutions, will be on display
For the ultimate clarity, definition and highest resolution available in digital signage solutions, the kiosk supports 4K Ultra HD TV displays that deliver more than 8 million pixels – four times the picture resolution of 1080p Full HD TV.
A first in the industry, the KOP555 kiosk enclosure incorporates 4K displays, in conjunction with a self-service configuration, turnkey installation and hardware integration from partners including NEC Display Solutions, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, Philips MMD, LG and AOpen. The KOP555 is the only outdoor kiosk to allow integrators to use any display for their outdoor digital signage kiosk at an economical cost, while protecting the display and other electrical components.
The KOP555 Outdoor 4K Kiosk Enclosure Features:
- 4K Display: A 4K Samsung display with Samsung content will be on display at InfoComm, but the enclosure supports a 4K display from any manufacturer
- Outdoor Speakers: Features waterproof external speakers that provide excellent sound to the top of the 4K kiosk
- Temperature Regulation: Offers heating and cooling units
- Integrated Services: Can be offered as a standalone enclosure or coincide with existing signage structure to provide the most attractive and functional solution
- Fully Sealed: Tested to IP56/NEMA 4x standards, providing protection from dust, dirt and hose directed water
- Thermoelectric Module: No filters to buy and replace, more reliable and quieter than traditional compressor thermal systems
- Aesthetic Options: Supports a wide range of aesthetic options including multiple colors, vinyl wraps, lights, etc. to best match the environment or promote brand strategy
2000 nit Xtreme™ Display
Peerless-AV, is also thrilled to showcase its 2000 nit Xtreme™ Display at InfoComm 2014, Booth# C7918.
Perfect for quick service restaurant drive-thrus and sports arenas, where digital signage is usually competing with the sun's brightness, the 2000 nit Xtreme™ Display features an optically bonded high bright panel providing the absolute best sunlight readability due to its unique combination of brightness and contrast that substantially reduces sunlight glare.
An extension to Peerless-AV's Xtreme™ line of outdoor displays, the 2000 nit Xtreme™ Display is fully sealed, with no filters to clean or change. The display is impervious to all weather conditions and is operational in extreme temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F.
"We are very excited to showcase the world's first optically bonded 2000 nit display at InfoComm, a show where innovation and industry-firsts are applauded," said Jack McKeague, General Manager and Vice President of Sales – Display Division, Peerless-AV. "The sun's brightness is nearly impossible to compete with, but with our 2000 nit Xtreme™ Display, the sun's glare is reduced drastically – making it easier for content to be seen in any application."
Available in portrait or landscape orientation, Peerless-AV's 2000 nit Xtreme™ Display also features impact-resistant safety glass, an aluminum construction, and a full HD 1080p picture.
The Peerless-AV 2000 nit Xtreme™ Display will be available in September 2014 through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution network.