* The group’s new president, Bill Montero, leads Tube Art Signs & Sports Displays based in Bellevue, Washington.
* Vice President Jeff Young helps operate Young Electric Sign Co.-SLC in Salt Lake City, Utah.
* WSA’s new secretary/treasurer is Chris Lewis of Lewis Sign Company in Slate Hill, New York.
* Paul Fuchsel of LaCrosse Sign Company in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, will counsel WSA as its immediate past president.
* Jerry Righthouse will continue his ongoing position as WSA executive vice president.
Since 1947, World Sign Associates has brought together leaders in the sign manufacturing and supply industry. The premier not-for-profit industry organization of its kind, WSA offers a forum for fellowship, support and the exchange of ideas. WSA members adhere to high ethical business standards and bring the utmost value to their customers.
Each WSA member is an independent professional and one of North America’s leading sign manufacturers. Regionally, members provide design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of electric signage. Nationally and internationally, members share resources to serve large accounts.
For more information about World Sign Associates, contact Jerry Righthouse at 800/421-0641 or email@example.com.