SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, is embracing its role as the industry’s technology leader with the inclusion of the HP FB550 UV Flatbed printer in the newly updated and more robust franchise startup package. As the market leader in large format imagery, SpeedPro Imaging has the knowledge, vision and foresight to adopt technological advances aimed at boosting quality, efficiency and overall customer satisfaction before others.
SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, prides itself on adopting technology that allows all franchise owners to provide the best services and products to customers. The delivery of the HP FB FB550 UV Flatbed printer to SpeedPro Imaging studios across the country emphasizes that commitment. Features include:
• High-quality applications
• Improved high density photo print modes and high white opacity
• Multi-image-multi-size capability
• Tabletop roll holder
Your local SpeedPro Imaging studio owner has even more capabilities to transform your wildest imagination into reality with this advanced equipment. Simply put, the HP FB550 UV Flatbed printer is revolutionary within the industry. Here’s why:
• Increased Efficiency — This large format printer enables studio owners to load, print, and collect media simultaneously, allowing a continuous workflow, saving both time and money.
• Reduced Labor and Material Costs — Rigid materials are no longer a cause of concern with this HP UV flatbed printer. Your local SpeedPro Imaging studio can print directly to your rigid and flexible substrates, eliminating the need for two materials and eliminating the additional labor involved.
• Unique Product Opportunities — SpeedPro Imaging studio owners can print on a wide range of substrates. Aluminum, wood, glass, mirror, or acrylic, anything up to 2.25 inches thick, are possibilities. That opens up more options to provide a variety of high-quality large-format printing applications for wall murals, event graphics, and window graphics. The printer allows SpeedPro franchisee to even take a door off its hinges and run it right through!
“We take pride in our ability to train and integrate our hard-working franchise owners in a manner that positions them on a path toward success starting on day one,” says Steven Brown, SpeedPro Imaging’s Chief Operating Officer. “With the integration of the HP UV Flatbed Printer, our franchise owners remain equipped with the absolute best technology the industry has to offer. That allows studio owners the ability to deliver the bold graphic solutions and dependable service our valuable customers have grown to expect from SpeedPro Imaging.”
SpeedPro Imaging can handle any printing project on behalf of their clients, including:
• Banners, Decals, Digital Signage, Directional Signage, Elevator Wraps
• Event Graphics, Event Tents, Flags, Fleet Wraps, Floor Graphics
• Indoor Signage, Outdoor Signage, Point-of-Purchase Displays
• Retractors, Signs & Graphics, Table Coverings & Table-toppers
• Trade Show Displays, Vehicle Wraps, Wall Murals, Window Graphics
For more information about SpeedPro Imaging’s printing and graphics solutions, please visit speedpro.com.
For more information about the SpeedPro Imaging Franchise opportunity, please visit speedprofranchising.com.