The International Sign Association’s new board of directors represents the breadth of the sign, graphics, and visual communications industry. The board will guide the programs of the International Sign Association throughout 2019, including marking the association’s seventy-fifth anniversary.
“The sign, graphics and visual communications is diverse in terms of company size, products offered, and geography,” said Lori Anderson. “It can be a tall order to ensure that ISA’s direction meets the needs of such a varied membership. That is why I am so pleased that the 2019 Board of Directors understands the various challenges of those who focus on print, those who focus on architectural or digital signs and those whose businesses handle multiple types of signs. It will serve ISA and, by extension, the industry well for the coming year.”
The ISA board will be led by Michael Quigley, Vice President, Sign-Age of Tampa Bay, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida.
Michael Quigley, Vice President, Sign-Age of Tampa Bay, Inc., Clearwater, Florida
Ken VanHorn, Vice President, Marketing & Operations, Mimaki USA, Inc., Suwanee, Georgia
John Yarger, President & CEO, North American Signs, Inc., South Bend, Indiana
Mark Granberry, President/Owner, Graphic Solutions Group, Inc., Dallas, Texas
2019 ISA Board of Directors
- Nicole Bergstrom, President, SmithCraft Custom Architectural Signs, Phoenix, Arizona
- Jeff Croskey, Chief Commercial Officer, LSI Industries, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ken Hanulec, Vice President of Marketing, EFI, Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Deborah Hutcheson, Director of Marketing, Agfa Corporation, Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Ian Kalverda, Regional Manager – Canada, EM Plastic & Electric Products, Cambridge, Ontario
- Richard Poyant, President, Poyant, New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Carlos Salinas, President & CEO, envisage signs, Anaheim, California
- Judy Walton, Senior Tenant Sign Manager, Simon, Laguna Hills, California
- Mandy Wisner, Vice President, Southern Signs, Inc., Natchez, Mississippi
- Adam Yorston, Manufacturers’ Representative & Consultant, Yorston & Associates, Hellertown, Pennsylvania
- Ben Ziglin, President, Ziglin Signs, Washington, Missouri
One of ISA’s most significant annual events is the ISA International Sign Expo. The 2019 edition will be held April 24-26, with a pre-conference education day on April 23, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Learn more at www.signexpo.org.