A distinguished Board of Directors representing the full scope of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry will lead the International Sign Association for the coming year.
John Yarger, president and CEO of North American Signs, Inc., in South Bend, Indiana, will serve as chairman of the board for 2021. Michael Hage, president and owner of All Signs, Inc., in Gulfport, Mississippi, will be vice chairman, while Deborah Hutcheson, director of marketing for Agfa Corporation in Elmwood Park, New Jersey, is secretary/treasurer. Ken VanHorn, vice president, NCSA, for Mimaki USA, Inc., in Suwanee, Georgia, is past chair.
“ISA and its members benefit tremendously from the expertise and guidance of the Board of Directors,” said Lori Anderson, ISA president and CEO. “We look forward to their insight as they help ISA and the industry anticipate the challenges and opportunities that this year will present.”
Two board members serve in at large/unrestricted seats. The remainder of the ISA board is filled by individuals representing three main areas of ISA members: Affiliate Associations Council represents those who receive reciprocal ISA membership through their participation in an ISA Affiliate, a regional or state association; the Supplier/Distributor Council, which represents suppliers and distributors; and Direct Member Council, representing national sign companies.
Others representing the sign, graphics and visual communications industry on the ISA Board of Directors are:
Affiliated Associations Council
- Matt Baker, owner, Bakers’ Signs and Manufacturing, Conroe, Texas
- Nicole Bergstrom, president, SmithCraft Custom Architectural Signs, Phoenix, Arizona
- Carlos Salinas, president and CEO, CS Signs, Ladera Ranch, California
- Mandy Wisner, vice president, Southern Signs, Inc., Natchez, Mississippi
Direct Member Council
- Tim Cambron, president, Ruggles Sign, Versailles, Kentucky
- Corey Perez, senior vice president, AdArt, Inc., Flower Mound, Texas
- Andrew Oransky, president and CEO, Roland DGA Corp., Irvine, California
- Matt Smith, director of national accounts, Graphic Solutions Group, Dallas, Texas
- Adam Yorston, manufacturers’ representative and consultant, Yorston & Associates, Hellertown, Pennsylvania
At Large/Unrestricted Seats
- Betsy Swan, director of sales operations, Allen Industries in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Judy Walton, senior tenant sign manager, Simon, Laguna Hills, California