Presentation topics are now being accepted for the 2021 Digital Textile Printing Conference, co-sponsored by AATCC and PRINTING United Alliance.
Delivering relevant, cutting-edge content for the past five years, this must-attend conference stands above all others, enabling speakers to gain exposure and increased recognition as industry experts in the digital textile community.
The 2021 conference program will focus on solutions-based topics in the following areas:
• Global market conditions and economic forecasts for digital textile printing
• On-demand printing
• Latest developments in design software, design considerations, and best practices for digital textile printing
• Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks, and production/RIP software
• Digital textile workflows
• Case studies
• Textile finishing and cut-and-sew
• Automation in digital textile manufacturing
• Test methods for digitally printed textiles
• Emerging business models in digital textile printing
• Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships
Presentations should be seminar style, 30 minutes long, and either a single- or multi-presenter lecture or panel discussion.
Proposals should be submitted to Ray Weiss by July 30, 2021.