Mutoh America, Inc., a leader in wide format inkjet printers and cutters, has announced that they have launched a new Mutoh Manufactured ink DH-21 for select Dye-Sublimation ValueJet printers. “This new ink is a cost-effective, high load performance ink designed to achieve high density colors with less ink consumption while providing superior color rendition with reduced metamerism,” shares Brian Phipps, president of Mutoh America. “Its fast-drying formula enables printing on thin and light papers while minimizing transfer times.”
More About Mutoh’s DH-21 Ink
- High Transferability (Achieve high performance with less ink consumption)
- Amazing Color Retention (DH-21 can provide consistent colors under various lighting conditions)
- Versatile Media Usage (Print on various media thicknesses while using less ink, and less transfer time, all while retaining vibrant colors)
- Available in 4 colors (CMYK) in 1000ml bags
- Large capacity 1L bags for improved work efficiency
- Eighteen-month shelf life
- Compatible with ValueJets 1948WX, 1638WX, 1938WX and 1624WX
- Now offering a 12 month onsite warranty (including parts and labor) when using this ink on qualified new printer purchases.
DH-21 Pricing and Availability
Mutoh America’s DH-21 Dye-Sublimation Ink is now available for sale through authorized Mutoh resellers across North and Latin America. For pricing, sales inquiries or free print sample, contact your authorized Mutoh reseller or find one at http://www.mutoh.com/dealers.