Elliott Equipment Company is excited to introduce the D86, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick. Like its predecessors, the D115 and the D105, the D86 is specifically designed for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects. Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, the D86 Digger Derrick boasts an 86-foot sheave height, 20,000 foot-pounds of torque, and a 41-foot digging radius.
The unit is equipped with Elliott’s high boom pin point geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Key Features Include:
- Three-section proportional steel boom with an 86-foot sheave height
- Best in class 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high)
- Digging radius of up to 41 feet and digging depth of up to 16 feet
- New front-entry seated pedestal control station
- Oil/Oil controls for smooth operation
- Simplified Hydraulic Load Limiter (HLL)
- 12,000 pounds single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 50,000-pound maximum lift capacity at a 10-foot radius
- Radio anti-2-block system
- Mounts on a tandem chassis
- Optional Heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
- Optional Radio remote control boom and digger operation
- Optional out and down ‘EZ-CRIB’ high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full or mid-span operation
- Backed by one-year parts and labor warranty
For more information, visit www.elliottequip.com.