Elliott Equipment Company is proud to announce its newest HiReach material-handling aerial work platform, the M87. The M87 can mount on a 25,999-pound GVWR chassis, allowing the machine to be driven by operators without a CDL. In addition, the M87 can be equipped with material handling at both the main boom and in the platform, significantly increasing the flexibility of the machine.
Key features of the M87 include:
- 87-foot working height
- 77-foot working side reach
- 2,000-pound main boom material handling capacity
- 600-pound platform capacity
- Stow & Go platform jib with unrestricted 500-pound capacity
- Dynasmooth electric over hydraulic remote controls
- 180-degree platform rotation
- QuickClip internal cable carrier improves serviceability
- Mounts on 25,999-pound GVWR chassis (no CDL required)
- ANSI A92.2 aerial work platform in all modes of operation
- Backed by lifetime structural warranty
Elliott Equipment Company President Jim Glazer, commented, “We designed the M87 to offer greater performance, less weight, better ergonomics, and easier serviceability than anything else in its class.”
“The M87 is ideal for a wide range of applications, including sign and lighting, tower maintenance, and general facility maintenance. The unit’s 77-foot side reach and 180-degree platform rotation give users a great deal of flexibility and allow them to do more work with a single set up, saving time and money.”
Founded in 1948 and based in Omaha, Nebraska, Elliott Equipment Company is a leading supplier to the sign and lighting, utility transmission, governmental, truss, and mining industries. Elliott offers a range of HiReach and Eline aerials ranging in working height from 48 to 240 feet, cranes with capacities to 50 tons, and digger derricks with tip heights to 115 feet.