Elliott Equipment Company is proud to announce its newest HiReach material handling aerial work platform, the L65.
The L65 has been engineered from the ground up as a replacement for Elliott’s L60. Designed to reduce weight, increase reach and lifting capacity, and improve serviceability over the outgoing L60, the L65 provides operators with a high-performance tool that costs less to own and has a smaller carbon footprint.
Key features of the L65 include:
* 65-foot working height (3% increase)
* 59-foot side reach (5% increase)
* 600-pound platform capacity (20% increase)
* Over 3,300 pounds of toolbox capacity on non-CDL chassis (55% increase)
* 5,900-pound main boom lift capacity (63% increase at full extension)
* User choice of single-stick or three-stick remote controls
* 160-degree platform rotation (78% increase)
* Stow & Go platform jib with unrestricted 500-pound capacity
* Bluetooth remote diagnostics improve serviceability and reduce downtime
* Short-jack capability with one side vertical outrigger deployment for confined spaces
* Low profile bed with three-step bumper that improves access
* Integrated tie down rails and toolbox installation improve flexibility
* Four-plate boom design reduces deflection
* Lower control station with phone charger
* Rounded cable carrier reduces chafing and improves serviceability
* 33% fewer hydraulic fittings reduce potential leaks
* Automotive-grade electrical harnesses
* Heavy-duty worm gear for leveling and rotation
* Reverse-mount leveling cylinder increases performance
* Controls auto slow approaching offside lockout
* Manifold at upper controls improves serviceability
* ANSI A92.2 compliant in all modes of operation
* Backed by lifetime structural warranty
Elliott’s President Jim Glazer commented, “We are really excited to introduce this new machine. The L60 was one of our most popular models, and we have listened closely to our customers over the years to design the L65 which offers greater performance, less weight, better ergonomics, and easier serviceability than anything else in its class.
“We intend to use the L65 as an anchor point for our future HiReach products. We have a robust product pipeline and look forward to introducing several other new class-leading designs in the coming months.”
Founded in 1948 and based in Omaha, Nebraska, Elliott Equipment Company is a leading supplier to the sign and lighting, utility transmission, governmental, truss and mining industries. Elliott offers a range of HiReach and Eline aerials ranging in working height from 48 to 240 feet, cranes with capacities to 50 tons, and digger derricks with tip heights to 115 feet.