EduComm Expo® (ECE), the only educational conference exclusively focused on digital communication technology in higher education, is now accepting speaker proposals for its inaugural 2015 educational conference taking place Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015, at the Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta.
According to Chris Brennaman ECE Conference Manager, EduCOMM Expo will be working with its Advisory Board comprised of higher education professionals, which will recommend topics, review proposals and approve presentations for each of the eight sessions at the fall conference. The ECE Advisory Board will evaluate each proposal for its insight, perspective, relevance, usefulness and timeliness.
While topics other than those recommended will be considered, the proposal must make a clear case for its inclusion. The conference theme for the event is “Best Practices in Digital Communications,” with an emphasis on:
* Technology as a facilitator of communications across all screens;
* Distance learning/training via interactive technology;
* How to shape messaging for effective multimedia communication;
* Ways in which new technologies can enhance a campus’ overall and departmental objectives;
* Case studies and examples of best practices for both “deploying” and “employing” digital communications networks; and
* Unbiased information on digital communications and the underlying technologies that have consistently shown superior results
A full topic list, audience descriptions, judging criteria, format options, and proposal form can be found at http://www.educommexpo.com/call-for-speakers/.
Application deadline: May 15, 2015.
For more information about EduComm Expo or to register to attend the event, visit www.educommexpo.com.