Thermwood Corporation, the leader in both three and five axis CNC smart-routers, announces the new Thermwood CNC Mobile app available on all smart-phones, tablets, and PCs.
The Thermwood CNC Mobile app allows users to monitor many aspects of their Thermwood smart-router and QCore Super Controller including programs, events, cycle times, scheduled maintenance and much more from just about anywhere. This app permits the user to obtain the following information on a smart-phone, tablet, and PC:
- A listing of every machine you own (includes an optional user customizable nickname)
- The current state (ready, running or in e-stop)
- The current Feed Override setting
- The current program loaded and or running
- A listing of all current and past part programs loaded/ran in chronological order with extensions
- A listing of machine events during each part program in chronological order
- A listing of the cycle time of every part program ran in chronological order
- A listing of completion or interrupt times in each part program ran in chronological order
- All machine events in chronological order with filtering
- Monitor scheduled maintenance with a cycle time countdown as well as a graphical countdown progress bar
- A time stamp listing of all previous maintenance performed
- The ability to request a service phone call from a Thermwood Support Technician right from your device.