Presenting the ideal mount for rental and staging applications. The DSF290 Truss Mount from Peerless-AV® quickly attaches to a 12-inch truss while accommodating displays up to 90 inches and 175 pounds.
The tool-less clamping device allows the installer to mount a display in landscape or portrait orientation in a matter of seconds with just a few turns of the clamp adjustment knob.
The VESA® compliant adaptors can attach directly to the display or to a select group of Peerless-AV® flat, tilt, pivot, and video wall mounts making the DSF290 as versatile as you need it to be.
* Truss clamp can be quickly attached or removed from a truss without the use of tools;
* Adjustable to various twelve-inch truss manufacturers;
* VESA®-compliant mounting patterns for attaching directly to the display;
* Can be attached to the truss running vertically or horizontally;
* Compatible with a select group of Peerless-AV® flat, tilt, pivot, and video wall mounts; and
* Ideal for rental and staging applications with repeated set up.
For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.