This half-day event will give you the tools you need to take your company to a new level by discovering the core competencies of your business and increasing competitiveness through value-added services. Attend this conference to gain more perspective:
- Find your company (and its future) among current business models.
- Learn the core competencies of your business, and how to capitalize on them.
- Discover how to sell beyond print by offering value-added services.
- Evaluate customers to ensure they fit with your company’s profit plans.
- Structure your sales compensation program to match today’s realities.
- Learn how to position your business through industry-specific case studies.
“This exciting event is an absolute must for any company seeking to take advantage of new market realities, differentiate themselves in crowded markets, and manage their sales efforts to increase profitability potential,” said Dan Marx, SGIA’s vice president of markets and technologies.
Presenters will include David Fellman of David Fellman Associates, Brian Hart and Clayton Marsh of Hart Consulting Services, and Barbra Bannon of Cranky Creative.
For more information and to register for the Pre-Expo Business Development Conference, visit SGIA.org.