Registration is now open for InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show, in Orlando, FL April 25-27, 2017.
InPrint is the exhibition for industrial print technology for advanced packaging and manufacturing. The unique event has become the key marketplace in Europe for state of the art functional, decorative and packaging printing in industrial production. The InPrint show comes to the U.S. for the first time, focusing on connecting manufacturers who use print as a key component of the manufacturing process with leading brands in the fields of industrial specialty, screen, digital, inkjet and 3D technology print solutions.
“This show, uniquely focused on solutions to integrate print technologies into manufacturing and is much needed as the U.S. manufacturing market expands,” said Melissa Magestro, Executive Vice President of Mack Brooks Exhibitions Inc, the show organizer. “InPrint USA is a very specialized, focused show aimed at manufacturers, who need complex, customized, co-operatively designed system solutions in order to reduce cost and waste, increase supply chain efficiency, and generate new possibilities and revenue in industrial production.”
InPrint USA highlights include:
- Leading Brands – Exhibitors will showcase the equipment, tools, and services for printing on metal, plastics, foils, textiles, glass, ceramics, woods and other substrates.
- Complimentary access to over forty educational presentations.
- Complimentary access to the Global Industrial Inkjet Conference. This high-level conference will profile excellence, news and insights on the market opportunity for industrial inkjet and the challenges that may need to be overcome.
- Free access to ICE USA, the co-located International Converting Exhibition, where manufacturers will showcase their latest equipment and technology from all key areas of converting like web coating, laminating, slitting, rewinding, coating, pouch making and many more.
- Two industry network receptions.
Attendees can take advantage of Early Bird registration, saving 30 percent off of exhibit hall entry pricing.