The Digital Signage Federation (DSF), the independent not-for-profit trade organization serving the digital signage industry, is sponsoring three FREE back-to-back hour-long webinar events on Tuesday, January 17, Wednesday, January 18, and Thursday, January 19 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm EST/11:00am to 12:00pm PST.
On Tuesday, January 17 at 2pm EST, both Digital Signage Expo and the Digital Signage Federation cooperatively present “Putting Digital Signage to Work For You, Part II.” This webinar is a continuation of the October event, “Putting Digital Signage to Work for You.”
Designed for professionals in all industries who are thinking of implementing a digital signage program, the event will be separated into five nine-minute sessions, with a Q&A session at the end. Five leading industry experts—Jeremy Gavin of Screenfeed, Jonathan Brawn of Brawn Consulting, Patrick Quinn of PQ Media, Steve Gurley of Symon Communications, and Spencer Graham of WVU Information—will present how to:
* Discover new content sources for your network and best practices for implementation;
* Gain an understanding of video wall display types and their role within the larger context of digital signage;
* Discover emerging opportunities and challenges facing digital place-based networks;
* Understand the new mobile ecosystem and how to enhance the mobile experience through the convergence of digital signage; and
* Gain insight into best practices for assembling an effective digital signage team.
Registration for the January 17 event is available at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/761895002.
On Wednesday, January 18 at 2pm EST, the DSF will present “State of the Digital Signage Industry: A Short Look Back and a Long Look Forward,” presented by Steven Platt, Director and Research Fellow, and Margot Myers, Director of Education and Training, both of Platt Retail Institute, The hour-long webinar will examine PRI’s Northern American Digital Signage Index for 2011 Q4, which measures industry business and activity. Margot and Steven will also analyze key digital communicates trends for 2012, how to aggregate consumer data to build a singular customer view, and the components and benefits of digital marketing systems.
Registration for the January 18 event is available online at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/117479970.
Lastly, on Thursday, January 19 at 11am EST, the DSF-sponsored webcast “Logistics Issues that can Scuttle any Digital Signage Installation Project” will be presented by William Kazman, CEO of iTeam, Inc. The webinar will cover iTeam’s logistics lessons learned from thousands of digital signage installations in locations as varied as corporate, retail, hospitality, healthcare, finance, transportation, entertainment and restaurants.
This webcast examines:
* Different approaches to managing a digital signage rollout;
* Risks that are commonly overlooked and how to manage them;
* Site surveys and installation preparation;
* Display placement, mounting options, and toolkit considerations; and
* Identifying hidden cost drivers before it’s too late.
If you are planning a digital signage rollout or in the middle of one, this is a must-see webinar for you. Registration for the January 19 event is available online at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/656048082.