Intense Lighting, a manufacturer of award-winning LED specification grade lighting solutions, has released its new ORBIS LED family of adjustable track-mounted and recessed multiples luminaires. Developed for applications where performance, aesthetics and efficiency are critical, ORBIS LED products have already been recognized in the 2013 NGL (Next Generation Luminaires) Awards and the IES Progress Report 2013.
Featuring a high efficacy of 68 LPW (lumens per watt), the ORBIS LED family consists of OB1 Track, OB1 Recessed Multiple, OB2 Track, and OB2 Recessed Multiple luminaires. ORBIS LED luminaires have a modern and compact form with clean lines that blend with architectural and design elements. They have a 258° vertical tilt with locking mechanism, no exposed wiring and the upper housing is not visible.
The OB2 version features advanced hybrid optics capable of producing a 12-degree beam with over 10,500 CBCP and 15 CPL (Candela per Lumen) resulting in a very intense narrow beam with minimal field angle. The OB2 is ideal for high contrast spot lighting in retail environments, museums, galleries and other applications.
The ORBIS LED family is available with a CRI of 82 or 92 and is available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4100K CCT. Consistent color is guaranteed with a 2-step MacAdam ellipse variation.
The ORBIS LED family is ETL certified and has a 50,000 hour lifetime at 70 percent output. The luminaires are CEC Listed, CA Title 24 approved, and are backed by the Intense Lighting 10-Year Warranty.
ORBIS LED feature summary:
* Clean lines, architectural aesthetic;
* Low glare, exceptional cut off;
* Single point LED array;
* Two light engine options designed for specific applications;
* 258° vertical tilt with locking;
* Up to 1,200 delivered lumens;
* High efficacy: 68 lumens per watt;
* Spot, narrow flood, flood and wide flood optics;
* Hybrid optical system with 10,500 CBCP (OB2 only);
* 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4100K CCT options;
* Consistent color (2-step MacAdam ellipse variation);
* 82 or 92 CRI (R9 value of 59 @ 92 CRI);
* 50,000 hour lifetime at 70% output;
* ELV dimming option (120V only);
* Architectural black, textured white or textured silver finish;
* Louver, snoot, filter and color lens accessories;
* ETL listed to US and Canadian standards; and
* Ten-year warranty
More information about ORBIS LED can be found on the Intense Lighting Web site at http://www.intenselighting.com/products/interior/track-lighting/.