The redesigned site reflects Gemini's goal to provide the best customer service in the industry. Featuring a multimedia experience showcasing the company's complete product line, the site incorporates videos, photo galleries, plaque design tools, enhanced order tracking, and catalog downloads. Visitors can easily navigate the site to find the latest Gemini specifications and up-to-date product news and information while Gemini customers can log in to the Sign Pro area for additional exclusive content.
"It is time to take our plaque presence on the web to the next level," said Gemini President Fred Oss. "This site reflects the thinking and efforts of the entire Gemini Team, as well as our commitment to making the new plaque website more open and accessible to our customers."
Enhancements to the Web site include:
- Optimized for computer, tablet & mobile. Visitors will now be able to access the plaque website from the palm of their hands. The Web site will conform to whatever medium they are using for instant compatibility.
- Enhanced image gallery. Visitors will be able view photo portfolios based on type, metal and application. Plus, if they see a plaque that they want to show a customer, they can instantly download it at the click of a button.
- Artfile upload. Gemini customers will now be able to upload their artwork directly to Gemini thus speeding up their order process.
- Selecting a Plaque. A step-by-step guide to ordering a Gemini plaque that helps customers choose a, style, material, size, depth, text, finish, and mounting options.
- Sign Professional area with pricing. A password-protected area that only plaque and sign professionals will have access to that contains pricing, sales tools and downloads.
- Custom quoting tool. Located in the Sign-Pro area, Gemini's new step-by-step on-line tool lets customers take information they have from their clients about style, material, size, depth, text, finish, and mounting options to create a quote. If their client changes the information of any of these items, Gemini customers will be able to quickly obtain a new quote just by changing the information.
"This site has a fresh feel which I think appeals to a wide audience," Oss added. "This is about building a relationship with our customers by making the site more interactive and easy to navigate and at the same time giving them what they have come to expect."