Easy Cut Studio, a leading-edge software developer for Mac and Windows, has proudly announced a major upgrade of their vinyl cutting software Easy Cut Studio, detailing that it is fully compatible with Summa, PixMax Rabbit, and Vicsign cutting plotters.
Fully compatible with the latest macOS 10.13.6, Easy Cut Studio Version 22.214.171.124 is a stand-alone application that has everything professional sign makers need for direct-to-vinyl design and cutting, without the need for wide format printing capability. It includes full graphic design, full text manipulation, and image tracing features. It also has drivers for over 500 cutter models and unique features to optimize cutting speed and make weeding faster and easier.
Version 126.96.36.199 added support over five different brands of vinyl cutters including PixMax, Rabbit, SignMax, Summa D Series, and Vicsign HP, HL, HW, HWQ, HWF, HS, HSQ, and HSF series. Some of these brands include as many as eight different models of cutter drivers.
Here follows a brief list of features in Easy Cut Studio:
- Cut any True Type Font
- Fast and easy text editor
- Text on path
- Node Editing
- Welding tools
- Image Tracing
- Shadow and Blackout features
- Create colourful graduated fills
- Texture Fills
- Design and cut rhinestone templates
- Layout and special effects for signs
- Stencil function for bridging interior shapes
- Options to mirror or flip images before cutting
- Customizable presets for materials and blades
- Registration marks
- 500 icons ready to cut and print
- Supports contour cutting for Craft machine models
- Drivers for over 500 plotters/cutters…and growing
Easy Cut Studio version 188.8.131.52 runs on both Windows and macOS, The Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher and is free of charge to all customers. For new users the cost is $59.95 ($10 off) for an individual license with lifetime free upgrade. A demo is available for download.
For a detailed information, including access to a free trial version of Easy Cut Studio v184.108.40.206, please visit http://www.easycutstudio.com/