Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest International Tradeshow and Educational Conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, announced that attendees at DSE ONE, DSE’s full-day program that took place in New York last month, have given that educational experience very high marks.
- “Congratulations on a great conference – really enjoyed it and made some terrific new contacts toward a specific project we are working on here at Georgia Tech!” – Tom Stipes, Director of Digital Communications, Georgia Tech
- “I found the Roundtable Discussions very helpful. I made a few great contacts and hope to make use of new technologies that I discovered as a result.” – Pat Coull, Senior Designer, Conferences & Events, BMO Financial Group
- “This was my first DSE event and I was truly impressed. I’m looking forward to the next event.” – Joseph Horn, Vice President – Digital Signage & Communications Manager, JPMorgan Chase
- “I liked that we were able to have a lot of round table discussion. It’s always good to get together with like-minded professionals in this industry. Great conversation. I think we were able to raise the knowledge base of everyone at our table.” – Tim Bennink, Business Development Team Leader, Meijer Stores b
- “I particularly liked the fact that DSE ONE was smaller than big show in Vegas, which meant you could spend more time sharing ideas with colleagues instead of rushing off to the next educational event.” – Paul Fleuranges, Senior Director, Corporate & Internal Communications, New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Richard Lebovitz, DSE’s Educational Director said, “DSE ONE featured a collaborative approach to education requested by DSE attendees and our Advisory Board. The hour-long discussion groups incorporated both an interactive task as well as peer learning. We were pleased to see how this new approach stimulated attendee engagement, added dimension to the learning experience, and naturally encouraged networking.” He added, “That is why DSE 2015 will feature similar “Idea Exchange seminars.”
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2015, co-located with the Digital Content Show, is scheduled for March 10-13, 2015, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 11 & 12 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space contact Jeanne Phillips, (770) 817-5903. Or, for more information, visit www.DSE2015.com
You can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2015 updates, use #dse2015. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s new Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.