Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA’s exclusive Workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
In this two-day class, SGIA experts will train you in:
• Easy-to-understand color theory and principles
• Goals of color management and how they are achieved
• Device calibration techniques for accurate measurements every time
• Time-tested color management procedures for consistent color
• The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
• Using popular RIP software including: Wasatch, Onyx, and Caldera
Business owners and production personnel eager to learn how to set up and maintain a color-managed workflow in a production environment are encouraged to attend.
Register now for the “Color Management Boot Camp: Basic Training For Your Business” Workshop before the class meets its 15-student capacity!