Available in June for shipment, the VJ 426UF is priced at $19,995 MSRP, including a vacuum table, Mutoh edition FlexiPrint DX RIP software, one year limited on-site warranty and VJ Total Install CD with Windows print driver.
The VJ 426UF prints directly on a variety of flat and 3D substrates up to 2.75 inches thick using CMYK + white and varnish ink, adding texture to your prints. Create packaging prototypes, awards, specialty items, promotional items, personalization, labels, decals, stickers and indoor signs.
Mutoh's 100 percent solid UV-LED ink is an energy-efficient ink option and contains no HAPs or VOCs found in competitor inks.
The VJ 426UF is the most affordable and environmentally friendly printer in its class. Its small footprint makes it easy to place on a desk or table, fitting perfectly into any print shop looking to expand its applications.
Smart Printing features include:
- Intelligent Interweave (i”) print technique to virtually eliminate banding
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) app for remote printer monitoring
Other Specifications and Features:
- Variable, drop-on demand piezo drive method
- Six color (CMYK, White and Varnish) or four color (CMYK x 2)
- Max resolution of 1440 dpi