Sign Builder Illustrated has made strides in the last year or so to bring you the news and information you need to know about the booming digital signage market. Our Dynamic Digital platform has included a twice-monthly newsletter, webinars, how-to guides, and now, an in-person, day-long workshop!
Join us at the SBI Dynamic Digital Workshop on May 3, from 8:30 am-5:00 pm in Atlanta, Georgia! This special preconference workshop will take place at the ISA International Sign Expo the day before the show floor opens.
Still not sure if digital signage is the right fit for your sign shop? Think again. The digital signage market is expected to be a $38 billion+ market by 2030, and if your customers aren’t asking for digital signage already, they will be. Don’t get left behind!
In our Dynamic Digital Workshop, attendees will learn not only how to succeed in the digital sign market, but also how to:
- Capitalize on emerging opportunities in the interior digital signage market and underserved markets.
- Choose the best digital display type, resolution, and where to install them.
- Market indoor and outdoor digital signage to your clients.
- Manage digital sign content.
We’ll be closing out the day with a panel of sign shop owners and employees, who will share their experiences in the digital signage market as well as tips on what it takes to be successful in this signage sector. This will be a can’t-miss session, so come learn from your peers and bring your questions!
Speakers for this event include:
- Taylor Nilson, Market Manager, Daktronics & Jim Vasgaard, National Sales Manager-AV Partner Development, Daktronics
- Deacon Wardlow, Continuous Improvement Manager, VANTAGE LED USA
- Jeff Morgan, Sales Director—Sports / Indoor Division, Watchfire
- More to come!