EduComm Expo (ECE) the only educational conference exclusively focused on digital communication technology in higher education, announced the establishment of the event’s founding Advisory Board for 2015.
These professionals, who represent universities from across the country, will be responsible for guiding the development of the educational programs to be offered at EduComm Expo 2015. They will also play a role in the conference program as peer presenters or session moderators, and will serve as onsite evaluators of the experience to recommend improvements to the annual event.
The ECE 2015 Advisory Board members include:
- Brigham Young University, Mike Hill, AV Promotions/Support Unit Manager
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Tom Stipes, Director of Digital Communications
- Ohio State University, Keith Lewie, Digital Signage Systems Engineer
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Jared Padgett, DBA, Manager, Web Development & Digital Media
- Towson University, Ron Santana, Manager of Digital Media Services
- University of California Merced, Katie Bair, IT Communications Officer
- University of New Mexico, Josh Saiz, Analyst/Programmer III
- University of Notre Dame, Ed Dickison, Manager, Communications Services
- University of Oklahoma, HSC, Jeff McCanlies, Manager – IT
- Virginia Tech, Holli Drewry, Assistant Director of Communications & Innovative Technology
- Western Kentucky University, Dr. Tamela Smith, Manager, Audio Visual Services
- West Virginia University, Steve Stavar, Digital Signage Specialist
“We are thrilled that these leaders in campus communications have agreed to be a part of EduComm Expo,” said Chris Gibbs, president and COO of Exponation, LLC, the producers of ECE. “Their guidance and insight will allow us to create a singular educational experience for our audience of higher education professionals.”
For more information about EduComm Expo, or to register to attend the Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015 event go to: http://www.educommexpo.com
Mark your calendar now: EduComm Expo® 2015 (ECE) to be co-located with CorpComm Expo® 2015 (CCE) is scheduled for September 30-October 1, 2015, with access to the Exhibit Hall both days at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. To reserve exhibit space contact Jeanne Phillips, (770) 817-5903. Or at [email protected]
You can follow ECE on Twitter @EduCommExpo, on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/EduCOMMExpo or for all ECE 2015 updates, use #2015ECE.