Atlona appointed Roger Takacs as national sales manager, commercial. Takacs is responsible for working closely with distributors, dealers, consultants, and end users in the North American AV market to grow and manage the commercial segment of Atlona’s business. He previously worked for Crestron.
FSR has named Bongiorno & Associates (B&A) as its newest manufacturers representative. B&A will market and sell FSR’s extensive range of floor, wall, table, and ceiling boxes as well as the Company’s full line of connector interfaces, distribution amplifiers, matrix switchers, seamless switchers, and CATx solutions. B&A will also service customers with sales and technical support from headquarters in Woodbridge, NJ, and from satellite offices located throughout the Northeast.
Nimlok, the custom and custom modular division of Orbus Exhibit & Display Group, announces Timothy Carter as their new digital marketing manager. Carter will lead and guide digital content creation and distribution efforts in support of the brand’s online and SEO strategies. He has been an independent Digital Marketing Consultant since 2008 and most recently served as director of Sales & Marketing for trade show ecommerce provider Smash Hit Displays.
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group added twenty-five new staff to its roster from January to March 2014. New hires have filled positions across Orbus’ Graphics, Project Management, Shipping, Marketing, Client Services, Production, and IT departments in its Illinois and Las Vegas-based operations. As Orbus prepares for a relocation of current Illinois-based operations to a new, custom-built 350,000-square-foot building in June, increases in staff was planned to help ensure that the move does not disrupt the company’s dedication to customer service.
Roland DGA Corp. has made a number of appointments:
- Mark O’Connor has been promoted to business development manager – Digital Signage. O’Connor will play an instrumental role in the launch of Roland’s new line of digital signage equipment aimed at sign shops and other Roland print customers.
- Greg Collin has been named product manager – Digital Signage. He will be managing Roland’s new Digital Signage product program, working closely with the company’s new Business Development Manager for that market segment.
- Dana Curtis has been promoted to Roland care manager. He will oversee Roland’s dedicated staff of technical support representatives and the development of new customer service tools and resources.
- Dan Wilson has been appointed creative director, and he will be responsible for developing and executing the creative strategy for Roland DGA’s advertising, public relations, Web, video, and social media efforts targeted toward dealer and end-user audiences across multiple industries.
- Jane Napolitano has been hired as customer service supervisor, and she will ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness within the department, implementing new processes to ensure optimum customer service, and overseeing Roland’s Level 1 and Level 2 Customer Service Representatives.
- Daryl Chaffins has been hired as business development manager – UV East, and he will be responsible for all Roland UV product sales throughout the Eastern U.S. and Canada.
- Jeff DiToro has been named senior global software product manager, and he will collect feedback worldwide, directing future software development efforts at Roland DGA’s parent company, Roland DG, and working with outside partners who produce software that drives Roland’s devices.
- Lily Hunter has been hired as product manager – Textiles and Consumables. She will manage Roland’s dye sublimation portfolio, as well as the company’s media and ink product lines.
- Eric Iverson has been named northwest region service account manager. He will work with Roland’s regional sales team to help develop accounts by fully satisfying their service-related needs.
- Garret Luppino has been hired as Midwest region service account manager, and he will work closely with the Roland DGA Midwest sales team to handle the service needs of accounts within that region.