Foster, a leading innovator of material handling for the printing, sign-making, and graphics industries, announces the launch of its Dye Sub On-A-Roll Lifter® and Spindle Trolley. The motorized Lifter and Spindle Trolley work in tandem.
This game-changing Lifter, designed in response to requests from industry leaders HP and Klieverik, sets a new standard for the safe and damage-free handling of freshly printed rolls of fabric and transfer paper and will be on display at Printing United Expo, October 18-20 in Atlanta, Georgia, in Booth #C2869.
- Prevent ink bleeds and smearing, which can result from pressure or contact during handling.
- With no manual lifting of lower rolls, one person can effortlessly lift and lower rolls.
- Reduce roll changeover time, enhancing workflow efficiency.
- Safety latches prevent accidental dislodging of spindle and media roll during transport.
- Protective foam padding lines the media pocket, providing a protective cushion against hard surfaces and potential ink bleed.