Nekoosa has announced Nekoosa Promise™, a new portfolio of sustainable print media, comprised of new and existing PVC-Free alternatives for promotional signage, graphic displays, and more. The portfolio offers print media solutions that reduce environmental impact without sacrificing quality, performance, or affordability.
Nekoosa Promise consists of polyesters, polypropylenes, and more for P-O-P displays, banner stands and general signage, window graphics, wall graphics, waterproof paper, cut films, barrier films, mounting films, overlaminates, and more.
Currently, the portfolio features existing PVC-Free print media products:
- SYNAPS – Synthetic polyester paper
- ClingZ® – Electrically charged polypropylene
- Ztac™ – Ultra low-tack polyester
- PolyEfx® – Metalized polyester films
- Barrier Film – Opaque polypropylene for two-way signage
- Mounting Film – Permanent and removable polyesters
- As well as new PVC-free options within Nekooa’s Sign-Ad®, Wall Graphics®, and Overlaminate product lines.
The Nekoosa Promise™ portfolio is now available. A free Nekoosa Promise Printed Sample Sleeve is available upon request.