ISA International Sign Expo 2016 closes with attendance topping 20,044—making it the largest ISA Sign Expo in a decade and the largest ever in Orlando. The 200,000-square foot tradeshow floor sold out in February with nearly 600 exhibitors.
“The energy on the tradeshow floor was palpable,” said Lori Anderson, ISA president and CEO. “Exhibitors reported that sales were outstanding. Both of those are an indication of the positive outlook that attendees hold for the sign and graphics industry.”
ISA Sign Expo alternates between Orlando and Las Vegas, with the West Coast show typically slightly larger. However ISA Sign Expo 2016 ranks as the second largest event in ISA history.
ISA Sign Expo annually brings together the breadth of the sign and graphics industry, ranging from neon and LEDs to print and soft signage. Throughout the event, attendees learned more about the products, innovations and ideas to help them expand and grow their businesses.
Highlights from 2016 include:
* Two popular Game Changers events, in which attendees learned about the coming workforce changes. In all, 2,531 seats were sold to ISA Sign Expo education sessions.
* A well-attended Dynamic Digital Day, in which sign and graphics professionals learned more about the opportunities in dynamic digital signage.
* The second group of ISA Elite, which brings up-and-coming sign and graphics professionals to network and learn more about the industry.
* The first ISA Innovation Awards, designed to honor the new products that a panel of judges deemed most groundbreaking.
* The first ISA Rocks: THE Industry Party, which allowed attendees an opportunity to enjoy a night of fun networking at B.B. King’s. The party was so successful and attendance so strong that the event was extended an extra hour.
* Co-locations with attendees to Roland’s ImagiNATION and Signarama’s annual convention.
ISA Sign Expo 2017 will be April 19-22 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. ISA announced last week that the event will co-locate with CPP (Collaboration in Packaging Production). Registration will open this fall at www.signexpo.org.